Sunday, July 7, 2019

Rain + Trekking + Adventure = "Inspiration"

It's been some crazy days full of heavy rain in Mumbai and Navi Mumbai as well and I managed to find some beautiful spots in Navi Mumbai for trekking this weekend like the Driving range waterfall near the Golf course in Kharghar, Navi Mumbai near to the notorious Pandavkada waterfalls this particular waterfall is very safe and secure spot for trekking along with family, there are many waterfalls at the very same spot so even when the spot gets crowded you can find multiple sweet spots to enjoy the serene beauty, I visited this place in the last week of June during moderate rainfall. So here are some pics of the spot which you can surely visit with your family and friends and enjoy safely.















(The most fun part of the trip was the company of my cousin and we felt very much refreshed after enjoying the driving range waterfall)






After trekking around the driving range waterfall the next waterfall near to us was the Pandavkada waterfall but due to safety issues, we decided to abandon the plan and then on we moved to the next waterfall which is Saraswati waterfall in Sector 6 of Kharghar, Navi Mumbai.
At Saraswati waterfall, I managed a few pics because the climb was a bit tricky and handling the camera along with other gears was challenging.
But at the foot of the waterfall, it is a very safe spot for kids and family but if your adrenaline junkie you should try climbing to the very top of waterfall source but beware having proper gear is a must like trek shoes, shorts and so on.


part view of the valley from where waterfall pours down it's quite deep inside but a memorable and exotic spot.


Pic after the overhead conditions were clear.







(The highest point where you need to take care of all safety precautions before making the climb.)





So that's how the adventure was and after the trip, on the very same day I tried a crazy idea which I saw on youtube "5 minutes craft" channel the video was all about creative DIY ideas using cement but my results were horribly weird but I did enjoy the process well hopefully you can learn from my mistakes and come up with a better finished product than mine.



I used the gloves which you get along with hair colour products or you can use any cheap ones from the pharmacy.


This picture I took as soon as I filled the gloves with the water-cement mixture and I used rubber bands to tie off the ends. I kept the gloves 2 days for drying.


Use pencils or any object to give your hand any shape or position which you want.


                                         

(Results after one day of drying where I realised I have made some mistakes)
The trick to getting a good finish is the amount of cement and water mixture and the way in which you place your product for drying overnight also make sure that the cement is spread evenly in whatever mould you are using.

My cousin made an amazing X, Y plotter which you can find online on Youtube but since I was very much fascinated I really wanted to share it to you, the craziest thing is that he used a CD-ROM contraption which he acquired from scrap and using this scrap he built a beautiful X, Y plotter. 


                                         
X, Y Plotter in action, printing Popeye.

That's it for this time folks I hope you enjoyed my today's post since it was full of adventure and DIY stuff until next time keep sketching and experimenting with new and inspiring stuff around you and I will make sure to bring new exciting stuff for you in the future post BYE! Z'AIJI'AN!

1 comment:

  1. Superb, After glancing your posted image I just got the memories I had, with my few great friends we were use to be a trekking team but now I've been working on UNS S32205 Duplex 2205 Sheets Suppliers

    ReplyDelete